At Farley Orthodontics, we understand that the cost of even the most basic dental care may be prohibitive for some of our patients. However, we believe that no patient should have to forgo orthodontic treatment because the cost is a concern. We make it a point to fully inform patients of the cost of treatment before we begin a procedure, so patients will never suffer "sticker shock" when they receive their bill.
- Dr. Farley offers a discount of 5% for cash payment in full if paid before or at the time the Braces / Invisalign or any appliances are placed.
- 2% discount for payment in full with Visa or Mastercard
- A down is payment due at the placement of the Braces or Invisalign. The remaining balance would be paid in monthly installments. No interest will be charged if paid at end of the contract.
- We also accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Dr. Farley is offering a discount to all military personnel, reserve or active duty! Thank you for your service.
- Download & Print Insurance Form
Other Patient Payment Options at Farley Orthodontics
For patients who have little or no orthodontic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged through us or through orthodontic financing companies. If you have no insurance or do not have orthodontic benefits, there is still a way for you to receive orthodontic care. We do offer the following convenient payment options, but please don't hesitate to contact our office at Farley Orthodontics if you have any questions. Remember, we will work with you to help you get the orthodontic care you need.
- CareCredit (*if you are a current Care Credit holder)
If you have any questions about insurance or payments, please call 859-441-7900 today to see what other payment options are available at Farley Orthodontics!